The American National Catholic Church ministers in a variety of locations providing numerous services to the people of God.
Authentic ministry in response to Christ's Gospel calling is of paramount importance to the ANCC. Outreach is encouraged for all members of the Church - both lay and ordained. Those who seek to pursue a vocation to religious life or ordained ministry, as well as those seeking incardination, are strongly encouraged to engage in regular and active pastoral ministry.
We can currently be found working or volunteering in:
- Interfaith Council of New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
- St. John the Beloved Seminary - The Seminary of the ANCC www.StJohntheBeloved.org
- Franciscan Community of Mercy Novitiate/Formation Program
- Essex County Correctional Facility, New Jersey
- Columbus House, New Haven, Connecticut
Matt Talbot Retreats:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Essex County Hospital and Research Center, New Jersey
- Mesilla Valley Psychiatric Hospital, Las Cruces, NM